Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beyond Surreal... by NimitNigam



I always wanted to give some Colorful treatment and Impression on Lotus Temple b'coz as an Artist i get Bored to see normal and natural dark greyish bight colors with same frame again and again... so this time I tried something new and gave something what I LIKED..I always do what I Like and don't care what others will think, how others will see this, how other will take this. I do photography first for Myself and then for others... So All of you who love natural tone and "No Edit" Lover Just Chill..I'm taking you back to "VAN GOGH" Post-Impressionism ERA... Last Night Delhi Instagramers Guild (DIG) Lotus Temple Blue and Night Photowalk... Nikon D800 Sigma 15mm F/2.8D Fish Eye (After Intentionally Lens Correction Its giving Panorama Feel)... #‎delhi_igers ‪#‎digers_instameet‬ ‪#‎digers_lotus‬ via 500px http://j.mp/1qOq5QU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive