Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, August 15, 2014

JB FM SG by JonathanDanker



Overlooking Johor Bahru city from Singapore. I'm still trying to find the perfect vantage point for Johor Bahru where I can do a large panorama but I stumbled across this view from a sunset vantage point that I've been aggressively going to for 4 consecutive sunsets to get the right light. This was on the best sunset from my attempts. The light was so good it spilled into this scene which was entirely out of the direction I was expecting so that is always a pleasant surprise. Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 2 | Canon 70-200 f4L IS | ISO 100 | f 9.0 | focal length 121mm (4 exposures split into 7 exposures digital blended) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1mR3HRu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive