Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Friday, August 15, 2014

Eiffel Tower by formatureonly



Today I Finally get to my favourite place in the whole wide world, Paris~~~ So Excited!! I rushed to the Paris land mark , Eiffel Tower, right off my flight. However, the street is extremely crowed during the day, so it is very difficult to frame a clean shoot of the tower. So I did the obvious but not so creative composition here. Even though this composition has been seen online many times, but a good composition is always a composition. the only thing I did to make it more interesting is to make it a long exposure shoot. I don't have my ND 1000 filter with me so 3 second is the most I can do. I hope you like my photo please take your time to leave a comment below~ thank you via 500px http://j.mp/1pyHixg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive