Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Great Observer by JonathanDanker



If only this was a giant observatory instead of a brand new Stadium. I sacrificed amazing light of a sunset to sit at this spot for about 4 hours. I really wanted this to be the be all end all shot where I won't probably reshoot it for sometime.. So I covered all light conditions as well as did a 2 hour star trail. The stadium lights was undergoing some maintenance so it did not switch on fully enabling me to have lesser light pollution to work with! Hurray for misfortunes! Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC | ISO 100 | f 8.0 | focal length 14mm (2 tile, 4 exposure vertorama with 334 images for the star trail at iso 400,f8.0 and shutter speed of 20 seconds) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1p4ZxWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive