Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Starstreak by JonathanDanker



After the initial experiment was done with Sleeper. Just two days apart, I went for another grueling overnight stay to shoot the stars in the cityscape.. The sky was clearer and there was less people everywhere. I also managed to shoot a longer time frame of 1 hour 50 mins to get longer stars! Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC | ISO 400 | 1 sec | f 8.0 | focal length 14mm (2 tile, 6 exposure vertorama HDR 110 image star stack at iso 100,60 secs, f8.0) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1mfV7tT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive