Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Quintessential by johnfharper



The quintessential English cottage. This one is in Reybridge, I often admire it as I walk past. My favourite is the postbox right outside, it has VR stamped on it, so we know it's Victorian (Reigned 1837-1901). So, if you need to post a letter just walk out of your front door, put it in the box and you're done! As a matter of interest I used a circular polarising filter, the colours and saturation are as the RAW image, this means next to zero processing required....call me lazy. Alright, alright, don't call me that, I opened the floodgates on the last upload with the Granddad thing! via 500px http://j.mp/1uDixOZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive