Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Monday, June 23, 2014

CotOnFire by JonathanDanker



I would like to say this was an easy image to process but unfortunately that was not the case! It took around 2 days collectively to process. It's 2 panoramas in one taken at different times. One at sunset when the sky was amazingly furious and later on when the buildings lit up! The effect is simply gorgeous.. How could I have not done this intense sunset any less effort.. Hope you like the result! Have a great week ahead everyone! Camera Info: Canon 5d Mk 3 | Canon 16-35 f2.8L Mk2 | ISO 200 | f 14.0 | focal length 20mm (two 6 tile, 4 exposure digital blended panoramas taken at different times) -- © Jonathan Danker My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All rights are reserved. Please contact me @ jonathan@anselmedia.com if you are interested in using one of my images for any reason. As an initiative to make my works more exposed and for you, the viewer to have a more easier experience, I have created a facebook page for my photography. Please visit, like it and comment and I hope to see you there! http://j.mp/1irpgbS Thanks for the support and encouragement! via 500px http://j.mp/1j5vb4c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive