Popular Posts (All Time)

Popular Posts (Last Month)

Popular Posts (Last Week)

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Les Tapies Farm (Catalonia) by marcgc



Join me on my Facebook Page. A few days ago, I was en route to a waterfall when I passed by this old farm, which awoke many memories from my childhood. I still remember getting into the car with my parents and stopping at the farm to by milk once or twice a week. We had stores in town to buy milk, but the farm milk was much tastier. Les Tapies is a single farm, with a big building, bell tower, and a bridge connecting the main building with a chapel. It’s also a place with a lot of history. While this is not the original building, it is still quite old as it was built in the 14th century. via 500px http://j.mp/1gcNGRL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive